...I'm bad at coming up with titles for things.
contest for December is now in the voting stage, and there were some amazing coloring jobs on my Griffon Rider lineart
! If you look down and to the left on my main page, I have a favorites gallery up showcasing any of my linearts that other people have colored. If you color any lineart I put up, be sure to let me know!
is running is still going on. Take a look here: [link]
was curious to see what would happen if Arid (from Planes of Eldlor
) answered this little character questionnaire. The results were, well, typical, for him. Note that any numbers with a letter afterward (13b, etc.) were my own additions, so if you want to have fun tormenting your characters with this quiz, feel free to remove those.
1) Pick one of your FCs/OCs.
2) Fill in the questions/statements as if you were your FC/OC.
3) Tag 3 people at the end of the quiz.
1. What's your name?
2. Do you know why you were named that?
3. Are you single or taken?
4. Have any abilities or powers?
I am trained in some weapons. I will have access to certain magics only if I am accepted as a paladin.
5. Stop being a Mary Sue.
This is a woman's name?
6. If you were to get in a fight with a strong wrestler, do you think you'd win?
7. Have any family members?
8. How about pets?
Pets? No. I don't think Takan'dor would appreciate being called a "pet".
9. Tell me something that you don't like?
10. Something that you do like?
11. Do you have any activities/hobbies that you like to do?
12. Have you ever hurt anyone in any way before?
13. Ever... killed anyone before?
13b. Okay, time out. You aren't allowed to answer every question with one word.
I have not.
13c. I count eight answers so far comprised of a single word!
That isn't every question. Besides, I read the rules of this little game of yours. It did not specify the required length of answers.
13d. So you don't even care to elaborate on the fact that you've killed someone?
13e. *grumble* Right. Moving on...
14. What kind of race are you?
...fine. If you must know, it means that I am half dark elven, and half elven.
14c. That's better.
15. Name your worst habits.
Talking too much.
16. Do you look up to anyone at all?
17. Gay, straight, or bi?
17c. Thought so.
18. Do you go to school?
I'm currently in training. Otherwise, no.
19. Ever want to marry and have kids one day?
20. Do you have any fangirls/fanboys?
21. What are you most afraid of?
Whatever a "fangirl" is.
22. *snicker* Okay, okay. What colour is your hair?
Black. The streak is hereditary.
24. What do you usually wear?
I'm not particular, as long as it's clean. And preferably not... shabby.
25. Okay. What's your religion?
...uncertain at this point.
26. Do you wish this quiz is over?
27. Well, it's still not over.
As you will.
28. Anyway, where do you live?
Nowhere. I suppose Miriel and I will return to Port Richmond when all of this is over.
29. What class are you?
Do you mean social class? One presumably must belong to a society for that to apply.
30. How many friends do you have?
One. ...well, a couple, I suppose.
31. Wow. If you could change anything about you, what would you change?
Is that not obvious?
31b. Er... no?
32. If you had a million dollars, what would you do with it? And I don't want no cheap answer, ya hear?
"Dollars" is a form of money, I assume? I have already traded a large sum of money for something I consider more important.
32b. That's still kind of a cheap answer.
So be it.
33. What are your thoughts on pie?
I like pie.
34. Alright. What's your favourite food?
Sweet foods. Fruit, and the like.
35. Favourite drink?
Water. NOT the kind you get in pubs.
36. What is your favourite place?
I've enjoyed the open road.
37. Least favourite?
Siedlisk. The last place I lived.
38. Do you still want the quiz to end?
Whenever you like.
39. Yeah. Well, it's over. D:
40. Now, tag 3 people.
40b. ...I have no idea who to tag. If you want to do this, go for it.